12" Convention Package photos
Lanny C. Lathem
2004-05-13 17:05:35 UTC
There are photos of sample of the packaging for the 12" Convention set up at
MasterCollector.com. Figure photos aren't available yet.

Check this out! Neat looking stuff!

<A
HREF="http://www.mastercollector.com/neat/gijoe/orlando/figures/Unknown%20
Heroes.cfm">GI Joe Unknown Heroes</A>

Lanny

Visit my home page: http://members.aol.com/lannyl7/homepage/LannyHome.html
HMS ARK
2004-05-13 17:50:04 UTC
wHEN THERES A FIG PICTURE I MIGHT GET EXCITED.
AzSteveC
2004-05-14 02:25:26 UTC
Life has to suck to be so miserable over nothing...

Nice looking packaging - can't wait for the goodies!

AzSteve
Bulletman Silver Saguaro
Tanker
2004-05-14 03:33:42 UTC
pathetic isn't he...

Tanker
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~alamoscout/tankerspage/

http://home.earthlink.net/~alamoscout/tankerspage/id8.html

http://home.earthlink.net/~algijoe
Barry Kay
2004-05-14 14:21:59 UTC
Did he even look at the pictures before he posted that he didn't care?
The big news this year is that the extra uniform sets included in the
package will come in vintage style window boxes that will fit inside
the box along with the two figures.

The artwork is fantastic, and the addition of window boxes is a first
for convention exclusives, and really makes this a unique set.

For what it's worth, I have seen some of the prototypes of the 12 inch
set and it looks fantasticÂ…lots of gear, and a few surprises!!! I
Cant wait to see the finished product!
Lanny C. Lathem
2004-05-14 14:48:47 UTC
<<
The big news this year is that the extra uniform sets included in the
package will come in vintage style window boxes that will fit inside
the box along with the two figures.

The artwork is fantastic, and the addition of window boxes is a first
for convention exclusives, and really makes this a unique set. >>

Thanks Barry. That is what I was hoping for folks to get out of my post. Some
folks are SO critical.

Lanny C. Lathem
2004-05-14 00:15:09 UTC
Here's the URL:

Michael & Suzanne Richards
2004-05-14 17:09:50 UTC
I saw these too! I really like the use of the old uniform cards!! I cannot
wait to see the figures and uniforms! I also like the Dreadnoks. Those are
some of the best figures yet!!

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All Hail DOB!!
Land Adventurer
2004-05-14 21:09:37 UTC
OH YEAH!

From what I am reading, that package on the right is a 10th Mountain
Division Medic from World War II. The package on the left is more
difficult to read but I am guessing it is a Navy Corpsman from World
War II. I NEVER buy convention exclusives but if this is right then I
am going to have to get this!

Climb to Glory!

John Eddy (Scalpel 6 - Medical Company Commander in 10th Mountain
Division)
V. Briggs
2004-05-15 13:09:50 UTC
Will there be a medic helmet with the medic set in the Convention package? I
see one in the box art. ( :

Valerie (to email me, remove SpamBlok.)

VISIT MY WEB PAGES
NEW! http://hometown.aol.com/pdxangel1at/adventuredioramas1.html